[mapserver-dev] [Support for reading SVG symbols-MapServer-GSoC]Kiran Anjaneya Varma

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri May 15 09:58:18 EDT 2009

Thomas,

I just reread your original post and it took we a while to reconstruct
my thinking on why I responded the way I did. My thoughts were probably
for option 2 because I felt it would provide better quality rendering,
but as you point out, it might (mostly likely?) is at a cost that is
unrealistic. I do not feel strongly about this and I'm sure you have
thought more about this problem than I have, so I am happy to go in any
direction that you recommend.

Thanks,
   -Steve W