[mapserver-dev] MS SQL Server 2008 support?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Mon May 25 14:44:31 EDT 2009

Graham,

For bonus points, when you get some answers about how different
packages suck/don'tsuck WRT sqlserver, write up a blog post or just a
summary post to the mapserver/geoserver lists so that others can get
benefit from your tests (you may also find that if you screwed up your
tests in some way you also get feedback ("no, no, first you sacrifice
the chicken *then* you sprinkle the newts eyes")).

Yours,

P.