[mapserver-dev] SVG symbol Support with AGG

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Oct 13 09:26:27 EDT 2009

Unfortunately his code was not in usable shape at the end of the summer,
so unless someone is interested enough to spend a significant amount of
time working on it then it will not be merged with trunk.

Kiran said that he would continue to work on this and make it work after
the end of GSoC, but we haven't heard from him since.

On the plus side, this project forced us to evaluate some options and
come up with a plan for SVG symbol support which are described in his
RFC draft:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/GSoC_SVG_Symbols_SECOND_DRAFT_OF_THE_MS_RFC

Daniel

Steve Lime wrote:
> Not sure the status of that work but nothing will happen until 5.6 is out the door. Have you tried using
> his sandbox?
>
> Steve

> <698ee8af0910110810k29fb731ds7f0e2878784251cc at mail.gmail.com>, Debasish Sahu
> <debasish.sahu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> When will the work done by Kiran w.r.t SVG symbols be merged with the trunk
>> ?

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/