[mapserver-dev] 5.6.0-beta4 tomorrow

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Oct 13 20:48:46 EDT 2009

Daniel et al... If things need to be pushed a bit I can cut the release if
necessary, no problem. No reason to worry about it cause travel is stressful
enough as it is. -Steve

>>> Tamas Szekeres <szekerest at gmail.com> 10/13/09 4:17 PM >>>
Daniel,

I'm quite sure there's another breaking issue which have been working with
5.4. The current version doesn't support rendering transparent pattern fills
(ie. defining a VECTOR symbol for the pattern). By setting up this kind of
layers we may ecounter an increased CPU load, and finally get a large error
message with the following message concatenated several times:

msDrawShadeSymbol() General error message. no color set;msDrawShadeSymbol()
General error message. no color set;msDrawShadeSymbol() General error
message. no color set;msDrawShadeSymbol() General error message. no color

Currently I don't have time to provide a test case or fix for that, maybe
for tomorrow.

Best regards,

Tamas