[mapserver-dev] Python Mapscript Swig Problem

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Tue Oct 13 20:54:05 EDT 2009

Hi Frank,

springmeyer on IRC confirmed that upgrading the swig to a recent release
fixed the problem. I don't know if something could be done to fix that
for all swig version. It would be nice because Debian lenny (stable) and
Ubuntu hardy to karmic use that release. I'll try to take a look in the
next days.

Thanks,
Alan

--