[mapserver-dev] MapServer Code Sprint at FOSS4G

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Oct 14 10:15:51 EDT 2009

Excellent! I have added a section in the wiki to list those who plan on
participating through IRC and started it with your name.

There is a World Clock link to the Code Sprint's start time in the wiki,
I have copied it here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2009&month=10&day=23&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=240&p2=250&p3=137&p4=136

Daniel

--