[mapserver-dev] MapServer blog?

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Oct 19 13:09:32 EDT 2009

Dunno on the setup part. I checked wordpress.com and the username 'mapserver' is taken
although if you visit 'mapserver.wordpress.com' you'll find the content is related to MapServer
and seems to have been abandoned. I figure at a minimum content that we put in our announcement's
column would make reasonable blog entries, not to mention specific content...

Steve

>>> On 10/18/2009 at 9:24 AM, in message
<23842457308FD64AA88A8EE62F2A7D5BDD7BA1 at OntExch3.ontario.int.ec.gc.ca>,