[mapserver-dev] strange behavior when size != gif size (UMN 5.4.2)

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Sep 3 09:22:17 EDT 2009

I will... In your version line there's 'SUPPORTS=RGBA_PNG' which is the signature for
the experimental PNG support. Wonder what versions are used by mapserver and then
GD? Does IMAGETYPE JPEG work for you?

Steve

>>> teeschke <daniel.teske at web.de> 09/03/09 4:00 AM >>>

Can you check your output with a GetMap-Request using &FORMAT=image/png?

I'm using the cgi-bin folder from the "Mapserver 5.4.2 release" that is
packed in the ms4w_3.0_beta6. downloaded from maptools.org

here is the mapserv -v result

MapServer version 5.4.2 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=PDF
 OUTPUT=SWF OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=ICO
NV SUPPORTS=FRIBIDI SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI
SUP
PORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS SUPPORTS=RGBA_PNG INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS
INPUT=ORA
CLESPATIAL INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE