[mapserver-dev] hoto add new key in mapfiles

Martin Kofahl M.Kofahl at gmx.net
Mon Sep 7 10:27:39 EDT 2009

Thank you, Daniel. I got it working and will open a new enhancement request after cleaning up the code. There's probably much more to do.

One thing I'm missing now is to use environment variables such as REMOTE_USER in DATA/FILTER-strings. I know substitution is working using the query_string.

Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------