[mapserver-dev] 5.6.0-beta2 tonight

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Sep 30 17:40:00 EDT 2009

Could it wait until first thing in the morning? I just got another oracle spatial
patch related to RFC 52 and also want to make sure that PHP/MapScript has
resultsGetShape() defined. I'm booked until after 9am central though...

Steve

>>> Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at mapgears.com> 09/30/09 4:22 PM >>>
Hi everyone,

A quick reminder that I will package 5.6.0-beta2 tonight. If there is
anything I should wait for then please let me know ASAP.

Also, a reminder to all committers that during the betas you should add
a note in the HISTORY.TXT for all bug fixes, so that we can tell users
what improvements they can expect in each beta.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/