[mapserver-dev] Mapscript Raster Query Problem

geographika geographika at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 06:34:52 EDT 2010

Hi Frank,

I see you have recently been working on the raster queries -
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/changeset/10076, but I don't think it is
related.
I've added a new ticket - http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3425
There may be a problem with my understanding of the CLASSITEM and
EXPRESSION for rasters, but as I say they show exactly as intended in
MapServer.
If there are any more details required please let me know.
Thanks,

Seth