[mapserver-dev] two or more CONNECTIONTYPE WMS -> Crash

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Aug 30 10:58:13 EDT 2010

Hi Daniel,

This is not a known issue. Can you reproduce this using two public WMS
services? If yes then please create a ticket with your mapfile pointing
to two public WMS services (so that we can reproduce it too) and the
request that triggers the crash and we'll have a look.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/