[mapserver-dev] MapServer BOF or Code Sprint at FOSS4G?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 17:36:46 EDT 2010

Folks,

Unfortunately I couldn't make it to attend too, however I intend to
participate in both of these events remotely.

By the time of the sprint - hopefully - I can finish the implementation of a
new OGR MSSQL Spatial driver with read/write capabilities. In addition, I'm
about to transfer some code from this driver to the MapServer mssql plugin
which will involve significant increment in the rendering speed with large
data sets.

Best regards,

Tamas