[mapserver-dev] Database Variable Binding, Revisised w/ RFC

Martin Kofahl M.Kofahl at gmx.net
Wed Feb 3 15:51:55 EST 2010

This looks like a good idea! Do you think it's possible to have bindvars not only static written in the mapfile but from environment variables? I sent a patch some time ago http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3122 making something like '... where id=$REMOTE_USER' possible in the DATA statements.

Martin
-------- Original-Nachricht --------