[mapserver-dev] http://old-mapserver.gis.umn.edu/

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Feb 9 20:11:38 EST 2010

>> (adding Dave McIlhagga to discussion)
>>
>> Daniel and Dave: I think we should also move MUM/OSGIS 2004 to the OSGeo structure.  I can take the lead on this if we agree (so the files would be moved to an OSGeo host machine, and we would use mum04.mapserver.org).  Thoughts?

Dave/Daniel,

Thanks for your feedback.  I was thinking that it would be good to host
MUM/OSGIS 2004 on the OSGeo infrastructure - but reading your responses
I now think that decision is for the Ottawa local chapter.  hmm.  Well
for now we can leave as is, but the option is there to move to the OSGeo
infrastructure at some point.

Thanks for discussing.

-jeff