[mapserver-dev] IRC Meeting Ahead of the Sprint...

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 08:40:05 EST 2010

I too am conflicted my intention is also to polish PDF support and add db variable binding support.

On Feb 16, 2010, at 20:03, Jim Klassen <klassen.js at gmail.com> wrote:

I won't be able to make that (irc is blocked at work and I have a standing meeting at that time).

My agenda for the sprint is to revisit the one pass query driver integration and if there is time work on code cleanup (mem leaks, errors not handled as well as they could be) and possibly Cairo PDF support. I am open to other options if someone has a good idea they want help with.