[mapserver-dev] MS_FOLLOW

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Wed Feb 17 09:35:28 EST 2010

Robert,

To change the angle propety to MS_FOLLOW, I think you should use something
like:

$oLabel->set('autoangle', MS_FALSE);
$oLabel->set('autofollow', MS_FOLLOW);

Unfortunately, the "autofollow" property in PHP/Mapscript is only available in
MapServer 5.6. If you are building mapserver manually, the following patch
could be easily applied:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/changeset/9493

regards,
Alan