[mapserver-dev] GDAL as a requirement for raster layers in 6.0...

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Sun Feb 21 17:10:55 EST 2010

I am supportive of making GDAL a requirement for raster (imagery) data
support, but I think it should remain an optional dependency (meaning if
you don't have it you can only work with vectors), and we should try to
avoid extending this dependency to other areas of the software
unnecessarily.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette