[mapserver-dev] mapgd2 - raster support

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Wed Feb 24 13:16:29 EST 2010

I think the gdImagePtr in the imageObj becomes obsolete if GD is implemented solely as a plugin renderer (pdf and svg pointers too potentially). Thomas has proposed
holding gdImagePtr instead in the rasterBufferObj. I think he's found it will make pixmap symbol support much simpler.

One other thing, we talked about GD supporting *only* PC256 image types and really cutting back on the use cases.

Steve