[mapserver-dev] Interest in french mapserver translation

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Feb 28 22:03:59 EST 2010

Thomas Gratier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've already do this announcement on the users list. I want to work on
> french translation of Mapserver documentation, now it's easy with sphinx ;)
> Some weeks ago, I've started translation but I kept it only on my
> computer. Now, time for starting sharing.

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for helping with the translation!  I have given your OSGeoID
documentation privileges, so as you make it through the translation
steps (http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/DocumentationTranslation)
let me/us know if there any issues.

As Daniel said, you should probably discuss this with Yves Jacolin also.

Let us know if you have any questions.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna