[mapserver-dev] XSL Template location

myOpenLayersUName joanne.mcgraw at SYMPATICO.CA
Thu Jan 7 14:11:27 EST 2010

I'm trying to understand something someone (who is no longer working here)
did in map and template files and hoping that someone out there can explain
it to me. We have a deployed application that is working fine but need to
move it to a new server and there's something about the configuration (or
something) that we aren't getting right.

In the MAP file's WEB section, there is a HEADER entry pointing to an xml
file. The content of that xml file is as follows:

<!-- MapServer Template -->
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl"
href="http://[web_xslt_path]/identifyTemplate_en.xsl"?>
<results total="[nr]" >

Where/How is the [web_xslt_path] value set/retrieved whatever it is doing?

I know that the xsl file it is supposed to be trying to access exists in the
same directory as the xml file but that path is not being resolved correctly
when we perform the query.

Any hints that anyone can provide in this matter would be appreciated.

Cheers,