[mapserver-dev] Drop PHP4 support in MS 6.0?

Devin Blakley devin.blakley at newlighttechnologies.com
Mon Jan 25 16:45:00 EST 2010

Hello all, I'm new to the group and don't know if I have a say or not.

+1 to dropping PHP 4.X support.

I can't think of any distros that I've used lately that come with PHP 4.X,
most contain at least a lower version of 5.X

Plus, I agree with the previously mentioned note from Daniel about the end
of life of PHP 4.X being two years ago.