[mapserver-dev] WMS and cookies

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Wed Jan 27 13:35:03 EST 2010

Perhaps this could be controlled by env vars? MS_OGC_IGNORE_COOKIES, MS_CGI_IGNORE_COOKIES and perhaps even an order one (e.g. MS_PARAMS_BEFORE_COOKIES) one. These would be set in the webserver configuration and processed within cgiutil.c. Since a runtime option isn't possible this would be better than a compile-time one... Just thinking out loud.

Steve