[mapserver-dev] pre-RFC - Add an HTTP request data provider to mapserver

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Jul 28 22:09:15 EDT 2010

Chris,

OK, this is a valid suggestion I had not thought of trying to write a
WFS server as the interface. This seems like a lot of work to do for
what we want, but I guess it is just a matter of where it is done, ie:
in mapserver vs in PHP.

So I guess the qustion now is, Does anyone know of a simple WFS server
in PHP that I can hack the data stores to tie into a a search engine?

Thanks for the suggestion,
   -Steve