[mapserver-dev] Release of 5.6.3 today

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Mar 22 09:51:26 EDT 2010

Hi Dev's,

As you may have seen in my message from yesterday, an issue has been
found with PostGIS layers in 5.6.2 which is now fixed as far as I can tell:

Since this issue will block most uses of postgis data in 5.6.2, I plan
on releasing 5.6.3 at the end of the day today unless I hear objections
(before 5.6.2 starts to spread around too much).

I'd invite you all to please test the current SVN branch-5-6 in your
respective environments before the end of the day today and report here
if you come across any issue.

Thanks

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/