[mapserver-dev] REST config API

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Mar 31 16:40:14 EDT 2010

Bart,

I think this is a very interesting idea. I'm not even sure how much if
any changes are required in mapserver. I only skimmed the doc link
below, but it seems that this could be totally done as an add-on server
sitting beside mapserver and that mapserver would only need access to
the mapfiles created and managed by the REST service.

-Steve W