[mapserver-dev] OpenGL check in

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 18:31:03 EST 2010

Toby,

I did some adjustments in the renderer in order to make it work ( It seems
when WGL_SAMPLES_ARB > 8 wglChoosePixelFormatARB always returns numFormats =
0), for more details of the changes see:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/changeset/10735
It's now working fairly well on Windows.

Best regards,

Tamas