[mapserver-dev] RFC 64 - Call for a vote...

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Mon Nov 29 22:24:50 EST 2010

Equals is there, I implemented it with EQ or = rather than spelling it out. It uses msGEOSEquals()
under the hood.

Do you have any thoughts in regard to tolerances? I don't think we can handle them with filters. That
means layer tolerances would be used in stock MapServer queries (by point, by rectify, by shape).
Tolerances were really only intended for point queries against point/line layers but have weaseled their
way elsewhere.