[mapserver-dev] WFS Output via OGR

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Oct 1 14:21:07 EDT 2010

Folks,

A client is interested in supporting WFS output from MapServer in any
format supported by OGR instead of just GML2/GML3 as now.  I plan to
implement a proof of concept of this in the coming weeks and once that
is done I will prepare an RFC, hopefully in time that this can make it into
MapServer 6.  I'll seek feedback when the RFC is ready, but for now I wanted
to let people know this work is starting and provide a chance for anyone
who is interested to make suggestions early.