[mapserver-dev] MapServer documentation update

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Oct 4 16:36:15 EDT 2010

Tamas Szekeres wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've added some changes in the /docs directory in both the trunk and
> branch-5-6 a few days ago, which doesn't appear to be updated on the
> mapserver site automatically.
>
> How is the doc update being done in the current approach?

Tamas,

The live server is updated using SVN branch-5-6 every hour or so. I see
your commits in SVN branch-5-6 from Friday (r10566 and r10567) and they
should be on the site by now but they are not.

I suspect something must be broken with the automated update on the
server. Alan or Jeff will have to check and fix it (Maybe a permission
issue on the server? That's happened before after someone manually ran
updates as root instead of as the cron job user).

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/