[mapserver-dev] Ticket 3537 - Buffer overflow vulnerabilities

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 08:49:54 EDT 2010

Alan,
* it seems suspicious to me that you are using the sizeof operator to
compute string lengths,shouldn't you be using strlen instead?
* why replace all functions with their snyyyy couterpart (i.e. sprintf
by snprintf, etc...) when treating data that isn't submitted over the
wire (for example DRIVER names, etc...) ?

regards,
thomas