[mapserver-dev] indoor map basics

Anwar anwerabdu at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 14:39:19 EDT 2010

Hi all

I am trying to develop an indoor map application using "Web mapping illustrated" as  main reference.

It helped me a lot but  I could not see anything with the following things .

1- when I create layers using OpenEv but the problem when I display it the formatting is lost (no color , no width ...)

2- I created a layers and closed it and then opened it again but all I see is its up side down version

If you know sth about them give me some hint or preferably tell me books that you read .

                                                         or

if this is not the right place , tell me where to ask :)

Thank you