[mapserver-dev] RFC 62: Support Additional WFS GetFeature Output Formats

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Fri Oct 8 23:52:38 EDT 2010

Hi Frank: For multi polygons there is already code availible to detect inner and outer rings. It's been awhile since I wrote it but it was necessary for both the GML writer and the shapeObj to GEOS translation. It's mapprimitive.c and you can see example usage in mapgml.c or mapgeos.c. Seems to work just fine. Folks like Bart really put it through the wringer with WFS testing...

steve