[mapserver-dev] Re: MapServer svn access

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Sep 23 13:53:53 EDT 2010

Hello Yves,

I've added your username to the 'mapserver_docs' SVN group, so you
should be able to commit your docs.  You should also glance over the
documentation howto, just to make sure you are familiar with installing
Sphinx and read some guidelines
(http://mapserver.org/development/documentation.html).  Please commit
your files to the trunk version
(https://svn.osgeo.org/mapserver/trunk/docs/).  You should be able to
create a 'fr' folder there for all of your files.

Thanks so much for your translations! :)  Your work is much appreciated.

Let us know how it's going.

-jeff