[mapserver-dev] Proposal to add built-in OpenLayers map viewer

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Sep 28 09:42:50 EDT 2010

On 10-09-28 2:30 AM, thomas bonfort wrote:
> We can also host our own Openlayers.js on mapserver.org, with the
> added advantage that it can be a cut down version that only has to
> support Mapserver and WMS layers, and a couple of controls.

I prefer Thomas' idea of hosting our own simplified OpenLayers.js code
on mapserver.org

I am in full agreement with Daniel's proposal otherwise; it will be
really useful to mapfile developers, to say the least.   I will follow
the associated ticket and help provide testing feedback and documentation.

-jeff