[mapserver-dev] Re: Motion: Adopt MS RFC-61 - Enhance MapServer Feature Style Support

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Sep 29 15:02:36 EDT 2010

Lime, Steve D (DNR) wrote:
> What about using the trac wiki for these types of documents and only linking
> from the svn docs?

I personally like to have them in SVN because it maintains a history of
modifications and some kind of order, and that prevents edits by
unauthorized people. The current Wiki may also maintain history, but
if/when we migrate to another platform then it's all lost.

That's just my opinion. If the majority prefers the Trac wiki then that
would be an easy fix.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/