[mapserver-dev] Summer of Code Ideas

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Sun Apr 3 15:05:35 EDT 2011

Hi devs,

I've started to collect the ideas in the wiki page at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MapServer_2011_SOC_Ideas

Note that student applications are due until next Friday!

A friend of mine participated last year in a project for Eclipse and
we're discussing how he could participate again this year but for
MapServer :). At the moment we're thinking in the direction of INSPIRE
support. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Stephan