[mapserver-dev] FW: [OSGeo-Discuss] Google Summer of Code: second call for students and mentors

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Apr 6 14:38:25 EDT 2011

Going from memory, OSGeo usually gets in the range of 30-40 proposals,
including between 0 and 5 proposals for MapServer depending on the year.

In previous years OSGeo got between 12 and 18 project slots from Google
(IIRC we got 18 a few years ago but were down to 12 last year I think),
so if you factor in the quality of your student's proposal you can guess
the probability of your project being accepted.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/