[mapserver-dev] 6.0-beta7 today?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Apr 20 15:17:53 EDT 2011

Hi Devs,

I'm sorry I'm still on the road this week, so I haven't been able to
stay on top of things for the release, but I'll be back at it more
actively next week.

I was thinking of doing another beta later today (6.0.0-beta7), and to
aim for this one to be the last beta... and to have a release candidate
ready for next Wednesday since we can't be doing betas for ever and we
need to get serious about wrapping up this release and moving on.

Does that sound good for everyone? (Or maybe the other way around: any
objections?)

Thanks to everyone for the hard work on stabilizing the release code BTW!

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/