[mapserver-dev] problems about charts and labels

Annabell Schelton Lima aschelton at uci.cu
Tue Apr 26 13:45:20 EDT 2011

Hi, I still have some problems with my labels, i managed my labels over the map but
 even when i not define minfeature size in my label object, some labels are not displayed, when i change the scale are appearing. It´s the same problem with my charts, i have some thematic layer, i using pie and bar charts, but they show it randomly, in this case not depend of scale.. somebody help me please!!