[mapserver-dev] Re: [mapserver-users] MapServer 6.0.0-rc1 release

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Apr 28 21:11:08 EDT 2011

On 11-04-28 08:59 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
> In packaging my Mac build, I noticed that the readme license section has 1996-2007 for the copyright dates.  Should this be updated?

Moving this to the -dev list.

We do not have a practice of updating the copyright dates, and I've
always been wondering if we should do it or not (not only for MapServer,
but also for other projects in which I am involved).

Maybe others on the -dev list have opinions or pointers to best practices?

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/