[mapserver-dev] Proposed IRC meeting to finalize RFCs 70 and 71.

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 05:07:50 EDT 2011

There's a slight probability that I won't be able to make it, or be a
bit late. I'm sorry for the late warning, but I've got a last minute
constraint that has popped in.

In case I am not able to make it, I don't think it would be a reason
to postpone the meeting as this will be essentially to discuss
"administrative" issues: I'm open to any solution concerning
bug-tracking, mailing-lists, or svn structure. I *do* think that
release cycles should not be tightly coupled in a first stage,as
mod-geocache and tinyows will probably be seeing more development and
changes requiring new releases than mapserver. On the other hand,
whenever there's a mapserver release, we'd have a tinyows and
mod-geocache release concurrently that would guarantee we provide a
fully working package of the three applications.

regards,
thomas