[mapserver-dev] Proposed IRC meeting to finalize RFCs 70 and 71.

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Aug 5 10:35:27 EDT 2011

I have started listing questions that I think we need to discuss,
focusing essentially on the administrative aspects. Somce of them are
already addressed by the RFCs, some not. This could serve as an agenda
for the meeting unless someone already had something else:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/TinyOWSModGeocacheIntegration

Please feel free to add your own thoughts...

I may have to step out for a few minutes aroundd the meeting time, but
will do my best to be there most of the time.

Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/