[mapserver-dev] java mapscript problems

Annabell Schelton Lima aschelton at uci.cu
Thu Aug 11 14:41:03 EDT 2011

 Hi List....i got a big problem with java mapscript...i have a project where i use mapserver as a cgi aplication(6.0 version) to serve a wms, and manipule the mapfile with mapscript from diferents servlets, so, when i run my project does not work good, its very slow and my layers not show fast, even some times it´s not show at all, the jvm not crash but the request not receive any response...i think the reason is that mapserver not support threads-safe, but i really don´t know....anyone has an idea about what is the problem here?

best regards.