[mapserver-dev] Getting a map back on the homepage...

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Aug 22 09:58:44 EDT 2011

update:

Mike and I yesterday enabled caching with mod_geocache for the
OpenLayers viewer on mapserver.org homepage.  I've recorded some notes
on this at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MapServer_at_AdhocVM#Caching_for_mapserver.org_OpenLayers_viewer

geocache_seed is now running to seed the cache manually.

I've added a link in RFC 71 to the mod_geocache homepage, so ppl
following the link beneath the viewer can see how its done.

-jeff