[mapserver-dev] WFS 1.1 axis order

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Wed Dec 7 06:12:44 EST 2011

Hello,

here some information:

* I am using MapServer 6.0.1:
MapServer version 6.0.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=KML
SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=CAIRO SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=ICONV
SUPPORTS=FRIBIDI SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI
SUPPORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=ORACLESPATIAL INPUT=OGR
INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

* data is point.shp
* MapFile that doesn't work : mapfile_notworking.map
* MapFile which is working: mapfile_working.map

Diff is:

14c14
<       "wfs_srs" "EPSG:4326 EPSG:27572"
---
>       "wfs_srs" "EPSG:27572 EPSG:4326"
41c41
<         "init=epsg:4326"
---
>         "init=epsg:27572"

If I define "init=epsg:27572" to the POI layer (which is wrong) and switch epsg
code for wfs_srs parameter I get the correct data.

If I change only the value of wfs_srs from mapfile_notworking.map nothing is
working.

If I change only the layer projection from mapfile_notworking.map I get strange
data (a kind of grid of point).

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Y.