[mapserver-dev] RFC 67 - Enable/Disable Layers in OGC Web Services

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Mon Feb 14 11:46:45 EST 2011

We could consider supporting the more specific OWS block with an option to populate it
via standard metadata for backwards compatibility. Then if users want the extra control
the OWS block would provide they'd need to move to definition via that mechanism.

E.g. wms_title key maps to a title key in the OWS block.

Steve