[mapserver-dev] FAILS in msautotest

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Mon Jan 3 16:02:17 EST 2011

The rendering plugin merge broke quite a few tests so this is expected I guess. There's a ticket (http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3644) already created to make sure these get fixed. I believe most are due to changes in the default image output types (e.g. AGGPNG24 is just PNG24 and AGGJPEG is just JPEG). Actually it would be nice to get the trivial issues fixed ASAP so more significant regressions can be surfaced.

Steve