[mapserver-dev] Displaying the msautotest failures on Windows

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 10:33:32 EST 2011

Folks,

I've made some effort to visualize the results of the msautotest steps
executed regularly on Windows by the build system at
http://vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk/
You may inspect the failures on various combinations of the compilers,
architectures and mapserver versions by clicking on the corresponding
'msautotest' link.

It would be helpful if you could take a look at the results in detail and
figure out how the various problems could be fixed up.

Some of the tests may provide slightly different result on Windows, which
may be a correct result however. I wonder if we could establish an option to
store multiple variations of the expected results in autotest depending on
the OS versions, whatever.

Best regards,

Tamas