[mapserver-dev] Getting a map back on the homepage...

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Jul 23 11:08:18 EDT 2011

On 11-07-23 11:09 AM, Steve Lime wrote:
> Hi all: Loosing the OL map we used to have leaves things pretty plain on the homepage. What do folks think about getting that going again? I have some publicly available MS6.0/mod_geocache tiles available that could be used if the old OpenStreetMap tiles are not an option. Might be a nice way to feature user work by featuring their tile sets.

if you check www.mapserver.org/trunk you'll see that several months ago
I did just that, with OSM for denver.  I stopped at the mod_geocache.
But since then I enabled mod_geocache on my own server, and I agree it
should be used here.  (I think I must have sent the same message saying
this here on the dev list before)

-jeff